<$BlogRSDUrl$>
stardust holiday
chronicles of the chronically (and voluntarily) bedridden

Another trip to the clinic

14 June 2006
Becca and I were in today, going over the handbook, which covers what we can and cannot do while in bed. We still haven't found out whether we will be exercising or not. The chance that I will be an exercise subject is 60/40, and the chance that Becca will exercise is 50/50. We're both hoping that we do get to exercise. If I do, I'll be in the best shape of my life. As it stands, I don't eat well and I don't exercise. In the study I'll be on a metabolic diet and, fingers crossed, I'll be exercising. Since the dietary staff will keep me within 3% of my weight at admission to the hospital, fat will turn into muscle and I could come out in great shape.

Becca should start updating soon. Stay tuned...
00:04 :: :: permalink
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home