<$BlogRSDUrl$>
stardust holiday
chronicles of the chronically (and voluntarily) bedridden

I don't have much to say right now

29 July 2006
I don't have much to say right now, but wanted to make one last post before I went to bed on Monday. I just can't get ocer the fact that this is really happening, and soon. I have almost everything set at home and am going to Target to get a few last minute later things today. Sunday, strange as it may seem, I think I'm going to relax. I know being in bed is going to be stressful at times and I want one last day of just me with my energy in my home.
I am greatfull for the chance to do this. I am greatfull for all the help and support I have received from everyone around me. I don't think I could have asked for it to go any better then it already has. I am greatfull for a partner who supports me fully. For a job that sees this as the one in a lifetime opportunity that it is, and is going to do it's best to allow me to come back without consequence. I am greatful I get to run everyday. I am greatful that this list of thanksgiving can go on.
Next time I post it will be from the bed.
11:29 :: :: permalink
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home