<$BlogRSDUrl$>
stardust holiday
chronicles of the chronically (and voluntarily) bedridden

I forgot to add a title AGAIN.

09 July 2006
I went to see the Devil Wears Prada today. It was a really great movie too. I just can't believe that the girl from The Princess Diaries went topless in her last movie. What did Julie Andrews say?
As I was leaving Tower City I stopped in Lady Foot Locker just to look at running shoes. You know, just in case. *crosses fingers*.
I also got a most of the cloths I'm going to need for the study, a semi new wardrobe of sorts, for just 3 bucks an item.
I picked out the shoes I may get if in deed there is a need to buy a pair next week or the following.


I'm less then thrilled at the brand, but the shoes are just what I was looking for.
18:22 :: :: permalink
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home