<$BlogRSDUrl$>
stardust holiday
chronicles of the chronically (and voluntarily) bedridden

ZLS training, Day 1

12 July 2006
Yesterday was my first day of ZLS training. Obviously, walking on a treadmill mounted vertically takes some getting used to, as does the load. My exercise routine is determined by those 4 days that my walking was monitored with the ADR unit. Basically they're compressing a day's worth of walking into an hour-or-so long routine. This means jogging. They use air pressure to pull me to the treadmill at a force equal to my body weight. Yesterday, to start me off, they used 50% body weight. So I was only pulled at about 85 pounds, but it felt like 400. It's going to be tough to get used to, but the feeling is unlike anything else. It's very strange. I'll try to get some video and post it here when I do more training.
09:56 :: :: permalink
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home