<$BlogRSDUrl$>
stardust holiday
chronicles of the chronically (and voluntarily) bedridden

Day 3: Adjusting

02 August 2006
The first few days have been a little rough for me. Day 1 was easy enough, because it hadn't really hit me yet that this was real. That hit when I woke up on Day 2. My body is taking it pretty hard. My appetite has diminished greatly, but some meds are on the way to hopefully nix that. Exercising is easier than I thought it would be, but I've been really tired during both sessions.

I know I can't look forward to the end, because it's just too far away. Instead, I'm looking forward to all the little plateaus that I know are coming. I'm looking forward to the time when I can wake up, feel rested and eat breakfast. I'm looking forward to being able to focus on my goals. I'm trying really hard to keep my mind off how I feel and stay trained on the reasons I wanted to do this in the first place. I guess that will all come with time, and I know I've got plenty of time.
12:27 :: :: permalink
3 Comments:
  • Hey George-


    I hope you are doing well so far. I wish you luck. Hopefully Ryan and I can stop by sometime. Email me and let me know what room you are in.

    later gator-
    Leia Hohenfeld

    Leia@thevoltasound.com

    By Blogger puppets and popsicles, at 16:40  
  • good luck, man!
    i am sure everyone on BCO is pulling for'ya!
    -dylan

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 23:43  
  • Hey George,
    keep yer head up buddy. It will get better, trust me. What you guys are doing is important and well appreciated, especially since this project is what is gonna get me through graschool. :) If you ever need anything, just let me know, I am just a building or two over.

    Kerim
    (DLS Exercise Prescription dude)

    By Blogger DLS dude, at 15:35  
Post a Comment
<< Home