<$BlogRSDUrl$>
stardust holiday
chronicles of the chronically (and voluntarily) bedridden

Day 6: On the upswing...

05 August 2006
Things are starting to get better. I can look at food without gagging, and I have actually eaten some of it. I still can't concentrate on much aside from Scrabble, but I am going to try reading something later today. I've been watching a lot of TV, which I was hoping I could resist, but I'm just using it to get me through to the time when I feel like writing more than a few paragraphs at a time. Apparently I have had some kind of stomach bug that I must have caught before coming in to the Clinic. If that's so, I think I am over it. Yesterday's bath/massage/visit from Erin catapulted my mood back to where it should have been. Also very unexpected and welcome was finding out that Pat from Scrabble club had bought me Garrison Keillor's Lake Wobegon Days. It arrived yesterday at my parents' house and they're bringing it tomorrow. Thanks, Pat!

So hopefully by this time next week I will be fully "settled in," and ready to start being productive.
13:46 :: :: permalink
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home