<$BlogRSDUrl$>
stardust holiday
chronicles of the chronically (and voluntarily) bedridden

Food, glorious food

29 August 2006
For the first time in a long time my body hurt this afternoon from running. Also, for the first time ever, I didn't feel like eating lunch. I tried to eat as much as I could, but became full very fast leaving an entire sandwich, chips, and a rice crispy treat. I ate a lot of my dinner, but still left more food then I usually do. Tomorrow is a new day and hopefully I'll be up for more food then.

After running the other day my right arm broke out in a huge rash. A nasty thing to deal with, but most of it went away after a quick washing.

The sweater is coming along, but I haven't made much progress in the past few days. I wanted to have it done by now, but in bed it is very easy to get sidetracked.
17:49 :: :: permalink
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home