<$BlogRSDUrl$>
stardust holiday
chronicles of the chronically (and voluntarily) bedridden

hello, how are you, how do you do

04 August 2006
I've given up waking up at my wake up call, instead of before of it, as I woke up early again today. Its only minutes, and I doubt it makes a difference in how alert I am through out the day, but first thing in the morning it leave me with a small sense of incompleteness. I'm told to sleep until 7:00 but am up earlier then needed.

Did some knitting today, some reading, and playing online. I still feel fine more of less, though my shoulders and back ache a little.

Twa come to visit today, which was wonderful. The meeting lasted only a few minutes, she had to get to work, but it was nice to have her with me.

Erin also stopped by, bringing a plat. I felt like such a dork, I asked her how she was doing 3 times in the 2 minutes she was here. How've you been, been up to anything, how are you. looking back I just have to shake my head at myself. I had just got back from the ZLS and was about to get my massage not to mention Twa had just left moments before. I think it was just an overload of people and activity in a short period of time.

Breakfast: About a cup of cinnamon Toast Crunch, milk, 2 cranberry juices, banana

Lunch: Veggie burger, mayo, lettuce, tomato, pickles, carrots, celery, crystal light

Dinner: Mac and cheese, microwave meal, dinner roll, a tiny pad of butter, crystal light, apple pie, and broccoli, AND, vanilla ice cream. Though the ice cream wasn't too good, tasted like foam.
11:59 :: :: permalink
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home