<$BlogRSDUrl$>
stardust holiday
chronicles of the chronically (and voluntarily) bedridden

Horizontal Summer Camp

08 August 2006
Finally settled in, I think. I've been able to start concentrating on the things I came here to do. I've been hammering away at Tom Wolfe's I Am Charlotte Simmons and studying some new bingo stems in Scrabble. I got through my whole intended exercise today too, which was nice.

One thing that surprises me is that I haven't yet had the impulse to get up, or even sit up. Once I was down, my body accepted it. Hopefully that means that I have nothing but smooth sailing to look forward to. The first 9 days really flew by. I almost feel a sense of urgency, like I have to hurry up and start getting stuff done before the time runs out. Maybe that will go away around day 20 or so...
18:35 :: :: permalink
1 Comments:
  • Hey, glad to hear your settled in and doing better, I absolutely love reading this blog. I love playing scrabble and literati online and was just wondering what book/website your using to study bingo words. I'm always in the back of my head trying to mess around with letters, maybe a book/website would be really helpful...thanks!

    By Blogger Cindy, at 11:02  
Post a Comment
<< Home