<$BlogRSDUrl$>
stardust holiday
chronicles of the chronically (and voluntarily) bedridden

06 August 2006
I have so much I'd like to do while I'm here, that I feel rushed to get any one thing finished. I'll be reading, when I remember I could be knitting the blanket I'm working on, when I remember something I wanted to look up online.

With one week down I think the whole thing has finally set in. Now, I don't have the desire to get up, but I will have split second flashes where I think of something I have to do/want to do but then instantly remember where I am and what I'm doing. Oddly enough, I had a dream last night where I got up out of bed. Alarms went off, a disco ball fell, there was a laser show. weird.

Lunch: PB&J an orange and celery. Yummy
Dinner: Chicken and pasta, pound cake, salad, and more corn then any one person could eat in a sitting I think it was like two cups worth.
Yes, I am on my tip toes in the picture below. My over 6 foot tall younger brother got the height in my family.
11:49 :: :: permalink
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home