<$BlogRSDUrl$>
stardust holiday
chronicles of the chronically (and voluntarily) bedridden

Day 36

04 September 2006
Things have been going pretty smoothly. TV viewing is down, productivity is up. Friends have been coming to visit, and before I knew it there's only seven weeks left till we get out of bed. I've begun thinking about what I'm going to do when I'm done, and I think I've come up with a plan that will yield maximum satisfaction. I'm looking at some possible cities to move to and I think I have some leads. Of course, any decisions I make are still subject to seven more weeks of consideration.

Every time we hit Monday at 11:00am, that means another week has passed. I judge how fast time passes by the meals. Today we had French Bread Pizza, and even though the last time we had that was ten days ago, it seems so much more recent. In less than a week, we'll be halfway done.
18:10 :: :: permalink
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home