<$BlogRSDUrl$>
stardust holiday
chronicles of the chronically (and voluntarily) bedridden

Getting there

29 September 2006
I think I finial reached my breaking point with this study. I'm ready for the entire thing to be done and over with. I'm looking more and more forward each day to the end, to sleeping in, to having complete control over what I eat and when. Food that didn't bother me at first, makes me angry to see now. One in particular, the fried fish, I had to ask not to be served again.
All of this isn't to say though that I'm ready to leave now, as that isn't the case. The end, is just so close, just over three weeks now, that I can see the light at the end of the tunnel, and as the days pass the light is getting brighter and brighter.
08:56 :: :: permalink
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home