<$BlogRSDUrl$>
stardust holiday
chronicles of the chronically (and voluntarily) bedridden

03 October 2006
I want to be able to take a nap, or at the very least sleep in as late as my body will let me. The regiment of going to bed 11:00 and waking up at 7:00 every single day is starting to get to me. Each morning I feel just a little more tired then I did the day before. Never so tired I can't function, but tired enough to wish I could hit snooze once or five more times.
My goals are coming along, not as well as they could be, but I also had no idea how busy days would get while in here. I'd like to finish one or two more knitting projects, write a killer personal statement for grad school, and read read read.
I'm going to start sending most my stuff home soon, only keeping a few book, yarn, and clothing. I came into this worried there wouldn't be enough to do, as we near the end I worry how am I going to finish everything I want to do.
19:43 :: :: permalink
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home