<$BlogRSDUrl$>
stardust holiday
chronicles of the chronically (and voluntarily) bedridden

conversations from a message board

25 February 2006
Just go to [my dept] and ask for you? Like, you're allowed to stand up and walk and shit like that?


maybe i've been misunderstood. there is -no- getting up and walking around for me (although at this point i want get up and run away. but i'm being good, and i probably wouldn't be able to run very well already..) you have to come to my room and hang out with me while i'm laying down. i don't go anywhere, i don't leave this room except for lab time. i am laying down twenty four hours a day, seven days a week, for twelve weeks. and on top of that, i'm laying down with my head below the rest of my body (slightly, but believe me, it's recognizable.)
21:38 :: :: permalink
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home