<$BlogRSDUrl$>
stardust holiday
chronicles of the chronically (and voluntarily) bedridden

day one winding down

20 February 2006
ok, i'm not feeling so great just because my body isn't getting used to the head down tilt as quickly as i'd like. my stomach hurts like it's nobody's business. and my throat is sore

and my knee has inexplicably started to bruise and ache. fun. i know it's from the muscle biopsy, and i know it's to be expected. but i didn't really think it would be like this. and it's not really near the biopsy site, so i'm a little surprised.

not that anyone really wants to know, but going to the bathroom sucks around here. mannnn. it does. but that's all i'm really going to say about this for now. well, this, and the fact that they're having me drink a TON of water (2 - 3 liters a day.) and i have to pee a lot. uhm. thanks.


going to chill out and talk to mike a little more and consider going to bed soon.
21:57 :: :: permalink
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home