<$BlogRSDUrl$>
stardust holiday
chronicles of the chronically (and voluntarily) bedridden

day two

21 February 2006
maybe it's just the fact that i didn't have the strong lights on. but i feel a little more motivated to do something other than lay here and try to not fall asleep. i was having some serious bedrest apathy this morning, mike tried to help me out with that but i'm not sure it worked too well. i'm feeling a little better, listening to music and probably going to read some more, but i still dont' feel like eating. and i'm TRYING to stretch out my leg, because ricki said she asked doug about it, and it's probably that muscle tightening up because i'm not using it much anymore.


i'm back from suspension, and that was fun. i felt very much like a puppet.

and now i'm going to see if i'm going to have any visitors today. other than mike. mike will be here every day.

he brought me a plant too! it helps, it really really does.

i've never drank so much water in my LIFE.



back to vonnegut. gotta have something to do before my knitting needles and crochet hooks get here (WHAT WAS I THINKING?)
14:59 :: :: permalink
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home