<$BlogRSDUrl$>
stardust holiday
chronicles of the chronically (and voluntarily) bedridden

day twenty five

16 March 2006

Now that you are in a happy mood, it might be a good time to start a Gratitude Journal to get you through the rough spots during the next nine weeks.
It looks like you may have some bad Karma.
Is this the reason that you can't sleep or focus on anything?
And your boyfiend needs to get drunk and take off from his job to make you feel better?



it'd not that he has to get too drunk and then take time off of work to make me happy. i'm glad he put his foot down and took some time off for himself. he's been very busy and tired and with everything going on right now (work, shitty neighbors, band stuff, home stuff AND i'm in this study) he's been really stressed too. he needs that time and he's been very un-selfish with his time, and he's getting spread too thin. that's why it made me feel better.

a gratitude journal would be a really good idea. when i'm done with this post, i'll start one.


yeah, i'm sure i've got some bad karma somewhere, but i don't think that has anything to do with the focusing issues. but what do i know, i'm just a kid, right?

-rolls eyes-
17:44 :: :: permalink
3 Comments:
  • whoever that is writing that stuff doesn't know a tenth of the information they need to come to any of the conclusions they put forth.

    Can't sleep because of Bad Karma. Maybe you can't sleep because you've been lying prone for 25 straight days and have done NOTHING normal in the same amount of time.

    And you're happy because I took some time for myself. I can't see anything wrong with that.

    It sounds like this person doesn't like you yet still takes the time to read your blog.

    It doesn't take a weatherman...


    mike

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 20:35  
  • Conclusions? No, only questions. . . .

    Maybe it is Mike who has the bad Karma? I don't know. I don't have enough information.

    I am still very curious about the other person in this research project. How is she doing?

    Were you able to locate the meditation tapes I mentioned previously? I find it easier to focus on guided imagery rather than my navel when I am trying to get to sleep.

    I admire your courage. I am not sure I could do what you are doing, but I know that I would want to have more than a pile of money and a Linus blanket at the end of the ordeal.

    Your posts indicate that you have been drifting along since you dropped out of high school. I think that if I were you, I would use this time to plan and prepare for life outside the research lab. It seems to me that it would be helpful for you to have some specific goals for your future.

    You haven't shown us any of your art work. You might put together an on-line portfolio.
    A.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:30  
  • Know

    Know that I love you, know I don't care.
    Know that I see you, know I'm not there.

    N.D.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:37  
Post a Comment
<< Home