<$BlogRSDUrl$>
stardust holiday
chronicles of the chronically (and voluntarily) bedridden

i'm so close, i'm almost inside

15 March 2006
i had the most bizarre waking dream after my massage today. i'm usually left in a state of half-asleep bliss after said massages, and this time was no different.

it was really quite simple too. i wanted to reach for something, and instead of hanging off the edge of the bed head first (when i'm really determined) or calling a nurse (feeling apathetic) i sat up and reached for it. my feet touched the ground, i got what i wanted, and got back into bed.


i remember feeling vaguely terrified that the cameras were going to "get me" but other than that, it was very strange, very surreal. i know i didn't actually get up because it would have made me instantly sick, nausea and vertigo. that and i was absolutely positive i hadn't moved since the maseusse left me. i was in the exact same position.
20:14 :: :: permalink
1 Comments:
  • I have to give you a thumbs up for the Mercury Rev quote. I remember once in College having one of those OBE type dreams. It was in the middle of the afternoon and I took a power nap. I was in my bed and there were like 5 or 6 people standing around my bed talking, but I couldn't talk to them or move at all. But I knew they were there. I'm still not sure if it actually happened or if it was a total dream. It really felt real.

    By Blogger Bricklayercake, at 21:47  
Post a Comment
<< Home