14 March 2006ok, let's be honest here.
• Persistent sad or "empty" mood
• Unexplained crying
• Fatigue or unexplained loss of energy
• Loss of enthusiasm
• Memory loss
• Decrease in appetite or food loses its taste
• Unexplained weight loss or weight gain
• Insomnia, early-morning awakening, or oversleeping
• Difficulty concentrating or making decisions
• Feelings of being in "slow motion"
• Feelings of pessimism
• Feelings of guilt
• Feelings of hopelessness / helplessness / worthlessness
• Loss of interest or pleasure in hobbies and activities once enjoyed
• Persistent physical symptoms that do not respond to treatment, such as headaches, digestive disorders, and chronic pain
•Thoughts of death or suicide or attempted suicide
it's been a rough couple of weeks.
pissy? oh yes. even snapping at mike, when i don't mean to .
i'm tired and waiting for the vertigo to pass, trying to philosophize with a drunken mike and getting nowhere.
can't sleep? take ambien!
ugh, ugh, ugh.