<$BlogRSDUrl$>
stardust holiday
chronicles of the chronically (and voluntarily) bedridden

from sunday (day 42)

04 April 2006
a bit slow on the uptake today.

 
ricki and her first scarf! yay!


 
ricki and eileen, knitting on sunday. i taught another person to knit! yay! (any of my knitting friends who end up doing this are going to have a huge guest list to start off -grin-)


 
suzanne, hard at work


 
suzanne's progress, first attempt at stockinette stitch! Posted by Picasa
19:15 :: :: permalink
2 Comments:
  • That reminds me! If I do the study, I have a great idea for a goal. Every day I am there one of my projects is going to be to knit one 4x4 or 6x6 square. At the end of the project I'll have 90 of those suckers, that will make a great blanket AND it will give me something specific and fun to do each day.

    By Blogger Becca, at 23:13  
  • Erin! :::grin::::
    Sorry I missed you this past weekend -- but! I have gotten a bit better with my stockinette stitch... and have a project in progress to show you soon! (I need to learn a yarn-over!) :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 16:01  
Post a Comment
<< Home