<$BlogRSDUrl$>
stardust holiday
chronicles of the chronically (and voluntarily) bedridden

I can't believe I forgot...

25 April 2006
I went four whole days without saying anything, I'm amazed. CNN will be here on May 3rd and 4th. "Why are they going to be there for two days?" you might ask. Because they're going to hang out with me for a day, interview Ricki and Dr Cavanagh, and put together a taped segment, to be used the next day as an intro to the LIVE (via satellite) interview on their morning show.

You guys see the problem with this, right? Right?

Yeah. That's it. Right there.

I don't DO mornings.


-grin-

Oh well.
Gotta learn sometime.
02:41 :: :: permalink
2 Comments:
  • I'll be tuning in (of course!), and I'll be excited to hear all about the experience on the 7th! (While knitting up another purse?) How's the green one coming along? :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:19  
  • I've had CNN crews in my home twice and have been in their studios (and on air) several dozen times. Nice people - all the time. You will enjoy their visit.

    Keith Cowing
    NASA Watch

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 00:38  
Post a Comment
<< Home