<$BlogRSDUrl$>
stardust holiday
chronicles of the chronically (and voluntarily) bedridden

relevant article : spacesickness.

06 April 2006
SPACE.com -- Nauseating News About Spacesickness

frylock at thom's chat gave me this link that explains a couple things that have been going on with my body.

Oman said that he thinks space sickness is motion sickness, but it is overlaid on a bunch of other discomforts that come from being in weightlessness, such as puffy faces, headaches and fluid shifts in the body.


ricky said my face was starting to look a little puffy and i immediately hid my face like "what an awful things to say" .... it took her awhile to convince me that it was normal, this was ok, it wasn't an insult.


but for right now i'm not going to make any sudden movements. that sends the room spinning. blarrgh.
00:23 :: :: permalink
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home