<$BlogRSDUrl$>
stardust holiday
chronicles of the chronically (and voluntarily) bedridden

vague media update

26 April 2006
this whole press thing has got me really busy. sorry for no major updates on that, I have a LOT of them, but I've been on the phone all morning with either editors at the financial times (london), Kate at CNN, or Natalie in media relations here at the Cleveland Clinic or emailing any combination of the three.
At first, I was really against having the media go through someone else, but I'll be damned if I'm not really lucky I've got someone like Natalie helping me out with all of this stuff. There is no way in hell I would have ever been able to keep track of when the photographers are going to be here for the Financial Times, when Dr Cavanagh is coming up for his interview when CNN is here, or any other itty bitty little detail that I would have overlooked.

On top of that I'm trying to put together a resume for this internship that I really want when I get out of here, but Ricki said that everything still needs a lot of work.

-phew-

Yes, everything's coming together. And I'll be home soon.

more details soon, and some regular updates.
16:17 :: :: permalink
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home