<$BlogRSDUrl$>
stardust holiday
chronicles of the chronically (and voluntarily) bedridden

it could have been a brilliant career

05 May 2006
 i handed my camera over to sara and said please please please take pictures. pleeeeeeeeeease
 you can't tell... but i was freaking out. big time. (or maybe you can tell)
 i was looking at the cables and stuff above my head, trying to relax... and the entire setup was VIBRATING. it pulsed every time my heart did. that didn't help matters much.
 by the end of the interview, i was pretty comfortable with the fact that everyhting i said was going out onto live national television. phew. i don't think there's really much of a delay, just me choosing my words carefully. Posted by Picasa
22:45 :: :: permalink
1 Comments:
  • belle & sebastian. nice

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 00:41  
Post a Comment
<< Home