<$BlogRSDUrl$>
stardust holiday
chronicles of the chronically (and voluntarily) bedridden

post bedrest day 2

16 May 2006
yes! i'm still alive! standing up hurts like a bitch, but i love being semi-independent again. sorry for the short post, i just wanted to let everyone know that i'm doing well and i'll be back to blogging. i'm waiting for the hotel car right now to take me over for a full day of strength testing, MRIs and the works. but i'm doing alright, and i've got about 50 million pictures coming soon.

i made it!
09:06 :: :: permalink
5 Comments:
  • Congratulations!!! Welcome back to the world of the vertical! and thank you again and again for your unique insight.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 09:18  
  • Congradulations Erin! I am glad you made it. I knew you would. Now stay vertical awhile :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:04  
  • WHOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:31  
  • Congratulations! Really enjoyed following your blog over the past couple of months! Enjoy your upright day!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:53  
  • so good to see you sitting up in those pics! Can't wait to see you next weekend maybe ??? Since it's before the 1st of the month, I am hoping to scrounge up some gas money since I'll be moving things into a far-away garage all week long.

    Although I missed ya and tried many times to figure out when I could visit -- just found out YESTERDAY that it was very good I didn't visit you -- harboring virus ever since my strep throat, finally getting that attacked properly. The gods of bed rest must have known and kept me safely away ... :-)

    By Blogger h103, at 02:13  
Post a Comment
<< Home